Today I spent one of those lazy evenings on the couch … which I must admit, I haven't had in a while. Literally no work, no thinking, no brainstorming, no phone calls … just being in the moment, flipping channels … and not feeling guilty about it.
It was relaxing and has me feeling like time in-front of the tube isn't such a bad idea … well in moderation, I guess. Just you, yourself and some great TV.
Then I thought, before retiring for the night, why not drop a few words on the blog. I hope the following quotes make you smile and never feel guilty about doing nothing again! *smiles*
- "You need not wrestle for your good. Your good flows to you most easily when you are relaxed, open, and trusting." – Alan Cohen
- "Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is relax." – Mark Black
- "There is more to life than increasing its speed." – Mohandas K. Gandhi
- "Show me a worrying person and I will show you a person who does not know how to relax." – Albert E. Cliffe
- "Work is not always required. There is such a thing as sacred idleness." – George MacDonald
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are." – Chinese Proverb
- "It’s really okay to charge up your battery because if you don't you will run out of energy and power." – Dyea Smith
Work hard, rest well, laugh heartily.
Cheers to your success!